Whitby is ideally situated for exploring this beautiful part of Yorkshire, with its superb coastline and, inland, the spectacular North York Moors.
Whitby is a charming and atmospheric town of winding streets and hidden alleys, with a picturesque harbour, fascinating shops, safe sandy beaches and, of course, the Abbey, reached by the famous 199 steps.
The Anchorage is a spacious four bedroom, Grade 2 listed Georgian house situated in the heart of Whitby, within a few minutes walk of the harbour, shops and beaches. It has been furnished and equipped to a high standard, retaining many original features such as panelling and beamed ceilings.
* Entrance hall leading to lounge, dining room and cloakroom.
* Cosy lounge with attractive fireplace.
* Dining room with large table seating eight and additional seating. Gas fire.
* Fully equipped kitchen.
* Small internal yard.
* Landing leading to two double bedrooms.
* Three piece bathroom with electric shower.
* Two cosy twin rooms with exposed beams.
* Central heating.
* Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, colour TV, DVD, video, CD player.
* Power included.
* Bed linen included.
Nearby street parking.
Shop and pub 2 minutes
Spacious and bright accommodation.
Superb location - 5 minutes from everything.
To book this Holiday Cottage, or find out more, please contact them directly by
Disabled Facilities: No.
Linen Provided: Yes.
Pets Allowed: No.
Central Heating: Yes. Fuel type: Gas
Open Fire: No.
Smoking Allowed: No.
Outdoor Facilities: Yes. Very small internal yard
Close to railway and bus stations. Ample parking within 5 minutes of the cottage.