Snug at the edge of the beautiful South Downs, Stable Cottage offers the comfort of converted stable on the edge of a farm,(different enterprise) with a vast array of things nearby to see and do (see below).
* Attractive three bedroom cottage professionally converted from 19th century stables.
* Open floor plan, vaulted ceilings and exposed beams.
* Newly carpeted.
* Sleeps 6 + 1 - cot.
* Bright sun room/lobby.
* Central heating and hot water included.
* Linens, duvets, cleaning supplies included.
* Bathroom - bath and shower.
* Wood burner - wood included.
* Fully fitted kitchen including microwave.
* Television - video/DVD/CD.
* Washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Dogs by prior arrangement only.
* Paddocks available by arrangement.
* Stable Cottage doesn't have a garden but there is a patio to enjoy watching the horses go by.
* Two parking spaces. Extra is required.
* Welcome package will be provided; Tea, coffee, milk, biscuits, cereal, fresh eggs, etc.
* Wi-Fi throughout Stable Cottage.
Open plan, vaulted ceilings, original beams.
In a characteristic village
To book this Holiday Cottage, or find out more, please contact them directly by
sitting room with wood burner
Fully equipped kitchen
Bedroom 1 with 2 single beds
Disabled Facilities: Yes. All on one level. Easy wheelchair access from car to door. Wide doors.Low counter tops
Linen Provided: Yes. All linens and towels provided
Pets Allowed: Yes. By prior arrangement
Central Heating: Yes. Fuel type: Oil
Open Fire: No.
Smoking Allowed: No. No smoking indoors. Sand bucket provided on patio and chairs
Outdoor Facilities: Yes. Two parking spaces, and extra parking through gate if required.
Local Services: Railway with direct link to London 5 minutes away.
Direct train link from London to Barnham, then a 5 minutes car ride to Stable cottage. Taxi rank outside the railway station.
Nearest airport is Gatwick or Southampton, and both have direct railway link to Barnham railway station.