Self-catering Apartment in modern barn conversion on small holding, set in the beautiful Monnow Valley.
For a relaxing and peaceful break, the Barn at Tregate Warren is the perfect rural retreat set in a beautiful dell surrounded by woodland and picturesque countryside.
The barn is located on an 11 acre small holding, home to sheep and horses which graze in the surrounding fields.
The Barn has its own parking area and terrace, including BBQ, and access to a large lawn area.
Accommodation is on the first floor and comprises of a double bedroom, bathroom with shower over the bath, open plan kitchen/diner/ lounge. Kitchen is fully equipped, including microwave. Linen and towels are provided.
A 10 minute drive takes you into the historic town of Monmouth where there are many shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
Within easy reach of the Wye Valley, Tintern Abbey, Chepstow Castle, Forest of Dean, Hay-on-Wye, Raglan Castle, Brecon Beacons, Black Mountains and the Cotswolds.
Weekly rates: £195 - £400, please call for quote
Short breaks (up to 4 nights): £150- £250
Terms and Conditions:
1. Provisional bookings can be made by phone or email and will be held for five days.
2. Confirmation of booking requires a completed booking form and a 25% non-refundable deposit.
3. The balance of the full cost of the rental is due six weeks before arrival.
4. The Barn can only be occupied by the listed number of people. The owner reserves the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed.
5. The Barn will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
6. In the unfortunate case of cancelling a holiday, if the cancellation is notified within six weeks of the holiday commencement date, you will be liable to pay the full balance unless we are successful in re-letting The Dovecote. Notification should be made in the first instance by email and confirmed by mail to: Wendy Heiner, Tregate Warren Cottage, Llanrothal, Nr. Monmouth, NP25 5QL.
7. The Barn is let on the basis that all holiday makers will take due care and consideration while using the facilities or otherwise pay for any damage caused.
8. Pets: Sorry no pets
9. You are responsible for the actual cost of any breakage or damage in or to the accommodation – along with any additional costs that may result – which are caused by you or your party.
10. Should The Barn become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control (for example fire or flood damage) we cannot guarantee to provide alternative accommodation, in which case all sums paid will be returned to you in full, but you will have no right to claim against us.
11. The information given on the Internet about The Barn is given in good faith. Every effort is made to supply you with accurate information about your holiday accommodation and location. Occasionally, due to reasons out of our control, facilities may alter or be withdrawn, in which case, no responsibility can be accepted. Minor discrepancies between text, photographs and illustrations in the website or in the brochure and the actual property may arise and must be accepted by you. We reserve the right to make changes in the interest of improvement.
12. By making your booking you are accepting these terms and conditions.
Arrivals on Sundays
If you have any general questions about the Holiday Cottages on our site, then please check out our
If you have questions about this Holiday Cottage in particular please contact them via the means below.
To book this Holiday Cottage, or find out more, please contact them directly by